Flyers & Leaflets
Looking to get some leaflets or flyers printed?
- DL, A3, A4, A5, A6 Leaflets
- Gloss, Silk and Uncoated paper stocks
- Fast Turnarounds
- Free Nationwide Delivery
- Artwork Studio Access
- White label packaging
- 24 and 48-hour turnarounds available
Need some help with your Leaflet and/or Flyer Artwork?
We can help if you need us, as our in-house design team can take all your ideas and turn them into the vision you had.
We can produce all artwork from the simplest of logos, text layouts and photo placements to a more complicated piece incorporating your branding and marketing ideas.
We have been printing items for over 25 years, so if you want an experienced design team you won’t find many more experienced.
Size & Specification
We print our Leaflets in all shapes, sizes and colours.
We can print all your leaflets in full colour or black only, we can fold them to suit and supply them on paper stock of your choosing including all Gloss, Silk and uncoated stocks.
All paperweights are also available including 80gsm, 100gsm, 115gsm, 135gsm, 150gsm, 200gsm, 250gsm and 300gsm.
If size matters to you we can print all A5 (210 x 148.5mm), A4 (297 x 210mm), DL (99 x 210mm) all in single sides or multiple pages (2,4, 6, 8 pages available).
All of our leaflets are printed using the latest technology on both litho and digital presses, so we can print your leaflets with unrivalled colour reproduction. We can also print any volume from 50 up to 100,000.
So if you are after a print quote please fill in the enquiry form or drop us a line.
All our Artwork Templates are FREE and do not require any sign-up or fee. They are unlimited in usage, so help yourself!
As a note, all the blank templates are set up for our presses, have a 3mm bleed and are saved as CMYK. We have uploaded a PDF and Ai (Illustrator) version as these are the most popular file formats we deal with. If you do require any further information or help we are happy to help.
If you are a budding graphic designer and would like to create some templates for us and showcase them on this site then please get in contact we would love to work with you. Together we are better!
In order to get the best out of your leaflets, we would recommend taking the following artwork guidelines into account in order that you get the best finish to your print items possible.
1. Always setup your artwork on the finished page size i.e. one page per view, you’re not helping the printer if you layout multiple pages on a sheet.
2. Start your document if you can in a CMYK colour mode and not RGB. This will help you get the right colour reproduction on the finished product.
3. If you would like colour going right up to the edge of your finished items make sure you setup your artwork with at least a 3mm bleed (spare colour over the edge) so that we can trim down to the right size.
4. If you can please supply high resolution PDF or JPEG files. These will give you the best print reproduction. You can download a free pdf writer online if you search for one.
5. Understand the timelines of the job in advance – Most print work can be printed and delivered in 5 working days however the larger the volume the larger the finishing and delivering logistics.
6. Make sure you set your documents up as 300dpi (dots per inch) note: do not be confused with ppi (pixels per inch) this is a screen resolution and the results will not be the same.
7. Try to embed your fonts into your artwork to avoid any delays or complications in the print workflow.
8. When designing your print artwork make sure your text is at least a 3-4mm from the edge.
9. When importing images into your artwork, try not to steal images from the internet unless 1. you have the right copyright 2. they are the right resolution.
10.Before sending your files check the size of them if they are over 6mb then some email providers might have a problem sending them.
If you do require any help with Leaflet artwork setup please feel free to drop us a line.