First impressions count.
Your business cards can say ‘I’m proud of my business’ but they can also say ‘this firm doesn’t care about professionalism; and who wants that!
Out business cards start at 350gsm – not a thinner paper stock to reach a price point like a lot of online printers. All our paper stocks are bought from sustainable sources and our efficient processes mean that your business cards can be printed using your artwork, or we can help you design what you need.
- 350gsm silk, gloss and uncoated boards
- 400gsm premium boards
- 750gsm sandwich boards with a linen, a laid or flat uncoated finish
Want to see some samples? Just ask!
We’re interactive. Always on hand to chat, skype and meet face to face where needed. Get your business cards produced quickly and at a cost you’re happy with.
Want to know more? We would love to hear from you. Fill in the form for your business cards and we will get the ball rolling. Together we can create great print!
Business Card Design
Do you need some help designing your business card? We have a great design team that can work with your details to make sure your first impression is the right one. Working with existing artwork and ideas we are very used to working with existing brand constraints
Size & Specification
Size: 55 x 85 mm or 90 x 55mm
Available in either portrait or landscape, we print business cards for hundreds of businesses, even with four sides if you need the extra space or to make an impression.
We can also laminate, spot UV and dye cut your cards to shapes if you need.
No matter how many cards you’re after we can print as many names as you want and we can print to suit your volume requirements.
All our cards are supplied in boxes of approximately 100 cards.
If you need a price or some help getting your business cards printed then fill in a print quote form or drop us a line to discuss further.
All our Artwork Templates are FREE and do not require any sign up or fee. They are unlimited in usage, so help yourself!
As a note all the blank templates are setup for our presses, have a 3mm bleed and are saved as CMYK. We have uploaded a PDF and Ai (Illustrator) version as these are the most popular file formats we deal with. If you do require any further information or help we are happy to help.
If you are a budding graphic designer and would like to create some templates for us and showcase them on this site then please get in contact we would love to work with you. Together we are better!
Blank Business Card Templates –
Just click to Open then save through your PDF viewer or right click and then Download – No catches, just free PDF Templates for you.
In order to get the best out of your Business Cards we would recommend taking the following artwork guidelines into account in order that you get the best finish to your print items possible.
1. Always setup your artwork in the finished page size i.e. one page per view; you’re not helping the printer if you layout multiple pages on a sheet, even if you think you’re saving us time.
2. Start your document if you can in a CMYK colour mode and not RGB. This will help you get the right colour reproduction on the finished product.
3. If you would like colour going right up to the edge of your finished items make sure you setup your artwork with at least a 3mm bleed (spare colour over the edge) so that we can trim down to the right size.
4. If you can, please supply high resolution PDF or JPEG files. These will give you the best print reproduction. You can download a free pdf writer online if you search for one.
5. Understand the timelines of the job in advance. Most print work can be printed and delivered in 5 working days, however, the larger the volume the larger the finishing and delivering logistics.
6. Make sure you set your documents up as 300dpi (dots per inch) note: do not be confused with ppi (pixels per inch) this is a screen resolution and the results will not be the same.
7. Try to embed your fonts into your artwork or set them as outlines, to avoid any delays or complications in the print workflow.
8. When designing your print artwork make sure your text is at least a 3-4mm from the edge.
9. When importing images into your artwork, try not to steal images from the internet unless 1. you have the right copyright 2. they are the right resolution.
10.Before sending your files, check the size of them. If they are over 6mb then some email providers might have a problem sending them.
If you do require any help with Business Card artwork setup please feel free to drop us a line.