Looking to get your Brochures printed online? Click here to get started.
Printing Brochures for some of the largest businesses in the U.K we have the printing presses to print small digital runs as well as large litho longer printing runs. We can ensure quality, price and turnaround are all considered top priority.
- Product Brochures
- Service Brochures
- Holiday Brochures
- Trade Brochures
- Wholesale Brochures
- Corporate Brochures
No matter the use, format and quantity of your brochure we can help. Just fill out the form below and we will come back to you with your price and if you need some help with the specification feel free to call us, we would love to help.
Have you thought about putting your brochure online for all to see and make it accessible to the world? We offer a free EBook tool for all multi page brochures all of which can be customised by your branding and as part of our marketing strategies we are happy to help promote you using social media. See below for a conveniently placed version of our EBook tool…
Having your brochure online not only give you a portal and location for existing customers but with some steering from us we can help expose your products or services to the right target audience. Talk to one of our account managers now.
Although not a myth Cheap Brochures can only be achieved by cheapening the paper stocks, colours printed, volumes printed and the finishing of your brochure. With both Digital and Lithographic presses as our disposal we have a full range of paper stocks and processes to make your brochure cheaper than you expected. So if you are looking for a cheap brochure we can help you print within your budgets and also save you money on other brochure printing quotes you have received.
Need some help with your Brochure Graphic Design?
We can help, with an in-house design team we can take all your brochures ideas and turn them into the vision you had.
We can produce all artwork from the simplest of logos, text layouts and photo placements to a more complicated piece incorporating your branding and marketing ideas.
We have been printing brochures for over 25 years, so if you want an experienced design/print team you wont find many older and more experienced.
Size & Specification
We print our brochures with the care and attention they deserve and all are printed in full colour.
Normally either A5 (210 x 148.5mm) or A4 (297 x 210mm) most of the brochures we produce have multiple pages and most have thicker covers.
Depending on what you would like your end product to look like, we recommend if you want to make your photos stand out then a gloss brochure can’t be beaten, but if you want a smoother softer finish and some would argue a classier finish, then look to have your brochures printed on a silk or a matt paper stock.
We can finish your brochure with all binding options, Saddle stitched (stapled), perfect bound, wiro (wire) bound, coil (spiral) bind.
We can also gloss and matt laminate your brochures. What about adding a spot uv varnish to certain elements to highlight text or photos.
We can print any quanitity of brochures and deliver them nationwide wherever you are.
Need a quote? Either fill in a quote form or drop us a line to discuss your requirements.
All our Artwork Templates are FREE and do not require any sign up or fee. They are unlimited in usage, so help yourself!
As a note all the blank templates are setup for our presses, have a 3mm bleed and are saved as CMYK. We have uploaded a PDF and Ai (Illustrator) version as these are the most popular file formats we deal with. If you do require any further information or help we are happy to help.
If you are a budding graphic designer and would like to create some templates for us and showcase them on this site then please get in contact we would love to work with you. Together we are better!
Blank Brochure Templates –
Just click to Open then save through your PDF viewer or right click and the Download – No catches, just free PDF Templates for you.
In order to get the best out of your Brochures we would recommend taking the following artwork guidelines into account in order that you get the best finish to your print items possible.
1. Always setup your artwork in the finished page size i.e. one page per view, you’re not helping the printer if you layout multiple pages on a sheet.
2. Start your document if you can in a CMYK colour mode and not RGB. This will help you get the right colour reproduction on the finished product.
3. If you would like colour going right up to the edge of your finished items make sure you setup your artwork with at least a 3mm bleed (spare colour over the edge) so that we can trim down to the right size.
4. If you can please supply high resolution PDF or JPEG files. These will give you the best print reproduction. You can download a free pdf writer online if you search for one.
5. Understand the timelines of the job in advance – Most print work can be printed and delivered in 5 working days however the larger the volume the larger the finishing and delivering logistics.
6. Make sure you set your documents up as 300dpi (dots per inch) note: do not be confused with ppi (pixels per inch) this is a screen resolution and the results will not be the same.
7. Try to embed your fonts into your artwork to avoid any delays or complications in the print workflow.
8. When designing your print artwork make sure your text is at least a 3-4mm from the edge.
9. When importing images into your artwork, try not to steal images from the internet unless 1. you have the right copyright 2. they are the right resolution.
10.Before sending your files check the size of them if they are over 6mb then some email providers might have a problem sending them.
If you do require any help with Brochure artwork setup please feel free to drop us a line.