Looking for a booklet printing price?
We print booklets like others, but we have some tricks up our sleeves:
- We have the latest Digital and Litho presses so all volumes are possible from 1 to 1,000,000.
- We deliver all over the country and internationally, so your booklets can arrive when and where you need them.
- We can even pack the boxes in the right quantities so your destinations can have the quantities you want them to.
- We Saddle Stitch (Staple on the spine) and Perfect Bind.
- We are in control of our overheads so we can beat most prices that we see as comparative.
- We also speak on the phone and meet people face to face so you can be sure we are what we say we are.
Want to know more about booklet printing? Why not fill in one of our enquiry forms or pick up the phone and talk to one of us?
Need some help with your Booklet Graphic Design?
We can help, with an in-house design team we can take all your booklet ideas and turn them into the vision you had.
We can produce all artwork from the simplest of logos, text layouts and photo placements to a more complicated piece incorporating your branding and marketing ideas.
We have been printing items since 1986, so if you want an experienced design team you won’t find many more experienced.
Do not forget all the publications we produce you can have online using our FREE Ebook software.
Size & Specification
Normally Sized A5 (210 x 148.5mm) or A4 (297 x 210mm) we can produce all sizes of booklets all you need to do is just send us your requirements.
Our Booklets are printed in either full colour, Black only or in any spot colour combination you need. We can print them in single colours if required.
All our booklets can be produced on all ranges of paper stocks including gloss, silk, matt and uncoated papers.
We can print all quantities from 20 to 200,000, using the latest printing technologies to get the best colour reproduction your artwork allows.
We can work with most timeline requirements so please make sure you intimate when you are looking to have the job completed back so we can work with you to get your booklets delivered on time wherever you need them in the country.
All our Artwork Templates are FREE and do not require any sign-up or fee. They are unlimited in usage, so help yourself!
As a note, all the blank templates are set up for our presses, have a 3mm bleed and are saved as CMYK. We have uploaded a PDF and Ai (Illustrator) version as these are the most popular file formats we deal with. If you do require any further information or help we are happy to help.
If you are a budding graphic designer and would like to create some templates for us and showcase them on this site then please get in contact we would love to work with you. Together we are better!
Blank Booklet Templates –
Just click to Open then save through your PDF viewer or right click and then click on Save Target As to Download – No catches, just free PDF Templates for you.
In order to get the best out of your Booklets, we would recommend taking the following artwork guidelines into account in order that you get the best finish to your print items possible.
1. Always set up your artwork in the finished page size i.e. one page per view, you’re not helping the printer if you layout multiple pages on a sheet.
2. Start your document if you can in a CMYK colour mode and not RGB. This will help you get the right colour reproduction on the finished product.
3. If you would like colour going right up to the edge of your finished items make sure you set up your artwork with at least a 3mm bleed (spare colour over the edge) so that we can trim down to the right size.
4. If you can please supply high-resolution PDF or JPEG files. These will give you the best print reproduction. You can download a free pdf writer online if you search for one.
5. Understand the timelines of the job in advance – Most print work can be printed and delivered in 5 working days, however, the larger the volume the larger the finishing and delivering logistics.
6. Make sure you set your documents up as 300dpi (dots per inch) note: do not be confused with ppi (pixels per inch) this is a screen resolution and the results will not be the same.
7. Try to embed your fonts into your artwork to avoid any delays or complications in the print workflow.
8. When designing your print artwork make sure your text is at least a 3-4mm from the edge.
9. When importing images into your artwork, try not to steal images from the internet unless 1. you have the right copyright 2. they are the right resolution.
10. Before sending your files to check the size of them if they are over 6mb then some email providers might have a problem sending them.
If you do require any help with Booklet artwork setup please feel free to drop us a line.